CSL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Project Assistant (A1 to A6), Fabrication Assistant (B), Outfit Assistant (C), Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant (D) & Semi skilled Rigger (E) for the current recruitment ITI, diploma branches are being recruited. There are 46 job openings for which candidates may apply. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 15/02/2022 to 17/02/2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 CSL Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 CSL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 CSL Recruitment Eligible Criteria:
- 4 CSL Recruitment Age Limit :
- 5 Notification – CSL Recruitment 2022
- 6 Join our Telegram channel
- 7 CSL Recruitment Pay Scale :
- 8 CSL Recruitment Selection Process :
- 9 CSL Recruitment Important dates –
- 10 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 11 How to apply for CSL Recruitment 2022?
- 12 CSL Recruitment FAQs
CSL Recruitment 2022 –
CSL notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
CSL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Project Assistant (A1 to A6)||14|
|Fabrication Assistant (B)||06|
|Outfit Assistant (C)||06|
|Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant (D)||18|
|Semi-Skilled Rigger (E)||02|
CSL Recruitment Eligible Criteria:
- Project Assistant (A1 to A6): Diploma in a relevant field.
- For the post B/ C/ D: Pass in SSLC and ITI – NTC (National Trade Certificate) in the trade of Welder
- Semi Skilled Rigger (E): Pass in IV Std.
CSL Recruitment Age Limit :
- Upper age limit of 30 years i.e applicants should be born or after 18-2-1992.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates in posts reserved for them.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) as per Government of India guidelines subject to a maximum of 45 years.
Notification – CSL Recruitment 2022
CSL Recruitment Pay Scale :
- Project Assistant (A1 to A6) – Rs. 24,400 to Rs. 25,900/-
- Fabrication Assistant (B) / Outfit Assistant (C) – Rs. 23,300 to Rs. 24,800/-
- Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant (D) / Semi-Skilled Rigger (E) – Rs. 22,100 to Rs. 23,400/-
CSL Recruitment Selection Process :
- Project Assistant (A1 to A6): Objective type test and Descriptive Type Test (Writing Skills in English language).
- For the post B/ C: Objective type test/ Practical Test.
- Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant (D): Practical & Physical test.
- Semi Skilled Rigger (E): Practical Test.
- The method of selection for the posts shall be through Objective type test and Descriptive Type Test (Writing Skills in English language) which shall be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly.
- The Objective type test shall be 90 minutes duration comprising of 80 Multiple Choice Questions in the following areas. Each question carries one mark and there shall be no negative marks. The details of Objective and Descriptive type test are as under:-
(a) PART A (Objective type test)
- General Knowledge – 5 Marks.
- Reasoning – 5 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 10 Marks
- General English – 10 Marks
- Discipline related – 50 Marks
(b) PART B (Descriptive test)
Writing Skills (English language) – 20 Marks
Total – 100 Marks
The minimum pass mark will be 33.33% for part A. Part B of only those candidates who secures minimum mark in part A will be evaluated subject to condition of 1 post:5 candidates. The minimum pass mark of Part B will be 33.33%.
- Date: 15.02.2022 to 17.02.2022.
- Time: 09:30 AM to 03 PM.
- Venue: Cochin Shipyard Limited – Mumbai Ship Repair Unit (CMSRU) cabin, MbPT Green Gate, Shoorji Vallabhdas Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
CSL Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 5/02/2022
End date of Online application:- 15/02/2022 TO 17/02/2022
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
How to apply for CSL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website www.cochinshipyard.in.
CSL Recruitment FAQs
What is CSL full form?
CSL full form is Cochin Shipyard Limited
What is the educational qualification required for CSL Recruitment?
IV/ ITI/ Diploma.
What is the last date of Online application submission for CSL Recruitment?
15 – 17 February 2022.