The Central University of Tamil Nadu, an institution established by an Act of Parliament, invites applications from eligible candidates for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching posts through the Samarth portal. There are 43 vacancies offered for this post. It is a good opportunity for Bachelor’s Degree/ Ph.D./ Master’s Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech /10th/ ITI/ 10+2 students. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of CUTN – cutn.ac.in by 07 December 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 CUTN Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 CUTN Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 CUTN Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 Notification PDF –
CUTN Recruitment 2022 –
CUTN Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
CUTN Recruitment Vacancy Details –
Teaching posts- 22
Non-Teaching posts – 21
CUTN Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree/ Ph.D./ Master’s Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech /10th/ ITI/ 10+2 qualifications.
Age Limit :
- LDC, MTS, Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant: 30 Years
- Statistical Assistant, Security Inspector: 32 Years
- Hindi Officer: 40 Years
- Other Posts: 35 Years
Notification PDF –
CUTN Notification 2022 PDF – 1
CUTN Notification 2022 PDF – 2
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Application Fee –
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs.500
- UR/ OBC & EWS candidates – Rs.750
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 18/11/2022
End date of Online application:- 07/12/2022
How to apply for CUTN apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to CUTN website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the CUTN website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for CUTN application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.cutn.ac.in website link is also given.