Dadra & Nagar Haveli is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Part-Time Instructor for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
OPAL recruitment 2021 is total of 106 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 Age Limit –
- 1.3 Qualification –
- 1.4 Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 Selection Process –
- 1.7 Pay Scale –
- 1.8 Application Fee – No Fee
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.10 Important Date – 17 December 2021
- 1.11 How to apply for DNH apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for DNH application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2021 –
Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Part-Time Instructor Art Education||51|
|Part-Time Instructor Work Education||55|
Age Limit –
Not exceeding 35 years.
- Senior secondary (Class-XII or its equivalent) at least 50% mark.
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Art (B.F.A.) from a recognized University.
- BSc.(Computer) or B.Sc(IT) from a Govt. recognized University or Institute.
- Bachelor Degree with PGDCA from recognized university.
- S.5.C. with ITI Certificate course in Electrician, Electrical, Fitter.
Selection Process –
Pay Scale –
Rs.12,000/- fixed per month.
Application Fee – No Fee
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
Important Date – 17 December 2021
How to apply for DNH apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to DNH website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the DNH website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.dnh.in website link is also given.