DIC invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to the post of Intern. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net). The details are given below. The online application submission link will open on 09/02/2022 . The last date for submitting online application is 23/02/2022
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 DIC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 DIC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 DIC Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- 4 DIC Recruitment Age Limit –
- 5 Notification – DIC Recruitment 2022
- 6 Join our Telegram channel
- 7 DIC Recruitment Selection process –
- 8 DIC Recruitment Pay Scale –
- 9 DIC Recruitment Important dates –
- 10 Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- 11 How to apply for DIC apprenticeship?
- 12 DIC Recruitment FAQs
DIC Recruitment 2022 –
DIC notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
DIC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
|Name of District||Vacancy|
DIC Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
B.E./ B.Tech & MBA.
Prior work experience is desirable.
DIC Recruitment Age Limit –
18 to 30 years.
Notification – DIC Recruitment 2022
DIC Recruitment Selection process –
Selection Process will be done through written test and interview and the Directorate of Industries and Commerce has the right to decide whether the written test is needed or not, based on the number of applications received in the district against the vacancy in the district. The selected interns will have to Sign an agreement with the Director of Industries and Commerce.
DIC Recruitment Pay Scale –
Rs.20,000/- Per month
DIC Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 9/02/2022
End date of Online application:- 23/02/2022
Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
How to apply for DIC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to www.cmdkerala.net website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
DIC Recruitment FAQs
What is DIC full form?
DIC full form is Directorate of Industries and Commerce.
What is the educational qualification required for DIC Recruitment?
BE/ B.Tech & MBA.
What is the last date of Online application submission for DIC Recruitment?
23 February 2022.