DMRC is conducting a recruitment in latest job notification.(December 2019)
For many whose dream is to work in a government organisation their dream may come true, because of the MEGA mass recruitment that the DMRC is conducting.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) conducting a mega drive for students from the Engineering section, Finance section and from the architect section. A total of 1493 posts are up for grabs for the various executive and non executive posts. The DMRC already has a total of 14,500 employees and caters to about 3 million customers daily.
There is recruitment for various posts (executive and Non-executive) from the technical and non technical background students. For Executive recruitment, the selection process will consist of Three stages (CBT-2 papers, GD or PI, Medical test). For Non executive, the selection process will consist of Two stages(CBT-2 papers, Medical test).
DMRC notification important points:-
There are some things that students need to make sure they read carefully in the notification. A surety bond is applicable for all students who are recruited,failing which they will have to pay the required amount to the corporation. For resigning, a 90 day period is mandatory. Students will be on probation for 2 years including training period. Furthermore, contract may be cancelled as a result of failure in the tests conducted during probation period.
Regular Executives (Total 60 Posts)
1. Assistant Manager – Field of Electrical, S&T, Civil, Operations, Architect, Traffic, Stores, Finance, Legal (Minimum educational requirement- B.Tech/L.L.B/C.A with respect to related field with min. 60% with 2 years experience)(B.Tech Mechanical can apply for Operations and Stores Field )
Regular Non-Executives (Total 929 posts)
2. Jr. Engineer – Field of Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Environmental, Stores (Minimum educational requirement- Diploma in related fields with min. 60%) (Diploma Mechanical can apply for Stores )
3. Assistant – Field of Architect, Programmer, Legal, Customer relations, Accounts, Stores, CC, Office (minimum educational qualification – According to the required field minimum diploma/BSc/L.L.B/B.Com)
4. Fire Inspector – B.Sc from govt university and one year safety course
5. Stenographer – Graduate in any discipline with shorthand speed – 80 wpm/English typing speed – 40 wpm/English. Proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi with 2 years experience
6. Maintainer – Field of Electrician, Electronic,Fitter (ITI)
Executives on 2 years contract(Total 106 posts)
1. Assistant Manager – Field of Electrical, S&T, IT, Civil, Finance (Minimum educational qualification – B.Tech/C.A in respective field with 2 years experience)(No Mechanical eligible)
Non-Executive on 2 years contract (Total 398 Posts)
1. Jr. Engineer – Field of Electrical, Electronics, Civil (Minimum educational qualification – Diploma in required field)(No Mechanical eligible)
2. Assistant – Field of Programmer, Architect, CC (Minimum educational qualification – According to the required field minimum diploma/BSc/B.M.M)
The Job description mentioned clearly in the notification. Age limits have been given in the notification for the various posts along with the pay scale. Please refer notification for details regarding the same.
DMRC important dates:-
The application process is going to start from 14/12/2019 and end on 13/01/2020. Furthermore, call letters for CBT will be made available on DMRC website, so keep checking the website from time to time.
Thats all from this blog. We have provided a link below to the full notification released by DMRC, and the link to apply directly, you can check it out below.
Apart from the surety bond and the contract posts this seems to be a very lucrative offer for all the students with minimum experience who wish to get a Government job. It is our recommendation that you grab this opportunity and apply for this opportunity.
You may comment below your thoughts relating to the recruitment drive. You may share this post with someone for whom this blog might be more relevant
Detailed DMRC notification link given below
Link to apply for the job
To like our facebook Page for more jobs:- click here
To Join the Telegram group: Click Here
For GATE/ ISRO Mechanical preparation:- Download Gatepro app