Advanced Systems Laboratory (ASL), Hyderabad is a premier Laboratory at APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO). ASL has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Apprenticeship. It is a good opportunity for Degree & Diploma students. There are 53 vacancies available for these posts. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 31.08.2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
DRDO ASL Vacancy Details –
- Graduate Apprentice – 18 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 16 Posts
- Trade Apprentice – 19 Posts
DRDO ASL Eligibility Criteria –
Graduate Apprentice –
- Degree in Computer Science & Engineering
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Degree in Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Degree in Material Science / Metallurgy
- Degree in Polymer Science
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice –
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
ITI (Trade) Apprentice –
- ITI in Fitter
- ITI in Electronic Mechanic
- ITI in Electrician
- ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- ITI in Turner
- ITI in Fibre Reinforced Plastics Processor
- ITI in Welder
- Graduate Apprentice – 9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 8000/-
- ITI (Trade) Apprentice – 7000/-
As per apprentice act.
- Selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walk-in interview.
- Candidates for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Diploma) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal (mhrdnats.gov.in)
- Candidates for Trade Apprentice (ITI) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal ( www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in)
Official Notification PDF
How to apply for DRDO ASL Recruitment 2022?
All Interested & Eligible Candidates are requested to fill the following Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates are required to fill the Application form by Typing, Affix the Passport size photograph and sign in the Application Form. The scanned copy of filled Application Form and mark sheets of essential qualifications in PDF format must be sent through e-mail only (email@example.com ) Last date for the receipt of application: 15 Days from publication of the advertisement.