DRDO MTS is conducting a recruitment drive for candidates to develop their skills and also serve the nation with equal enthusiasm to help develop new technologies in the defence world.
MTS short for Multi Tasking Staff is a non Gazetted Group-C task force and is responsible of various duties.
Bright, Young, Inspiring and enthusiastic students are encouraged to apply and help serve the nation.
DRDO is an esteemed Government organisation and it strives to have a work force reflective of its high level stature and standards.
DRDO MTS recruitment is being conducted for 1817 vacancies in total.
How to apply for DRDO MTS?
All interested candidates must apply online using the DRDO website link and follow the instructions.
Steps to follow during DRDO MTS application
- Register yourself on the website by entering basic details.
- A User ID and Password will be generated which the candidate has to remember during the login process.
- After login, Candidates will have to fill their own personal details and working mobile number and email id, as most communications will be through those details.
- All documents must be scanned and must be ready to be uploaded on the website.
- Proceed to pay the application fee if required online.
- Once all the form is filled correctly the candidate must proceed with submitting the form.
- Once the form is submitted, candidates must follow up by checking up on their email id and DRDO website for further instructions.
Who can apply for DRDO MTS?
The eligibility criteria for the application is 10th pass or ITI qualified candidates.
A higher qualification candidate can also apply.
Application fee for applying
Application fee for Gen/OBC is Rs. 100/- which is non refundable.
All SC/ST/PwD/EWS and women candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
Age Limit for application
The age limit for application for DRDO MTS exam is 18 to 25 years.
Relaxation norms for SC/ST/PwD candidates are in full notification.
Exams for DRDO MTS
There will be two exams that will be conducted by the DRDO for recruitment process.
The exam conducted will be online based. Students will have to select a center of their choice from the available options and will have to attend the exam on the prescribed date.
The exams will be conducted in two stages:-
The first stage will be used for screening process, following which some candidates will move to the next paper.
- Computer based test – 1 — In this stage the exam conducted will consist of 1 paper containing three sections.
- General awareness – 30 Questions of 30 Marks
- General intelligence and Reasoning ability – 35 Questions of 35 Marks
- Quantitative aptitude with numerical ability – 35 Questions of 35 Marks
- Computer based test – 2 —- In this stage, the exam conducted will consist of 1 paper containing three sections,
- General Science – 40 Questions of 40 Marks
- General Maths – 40 Questions of 40 Marks
- General English – 20 questions of 20 Marks
Following this second stage, candidates will be selected based on marks of second paper.
Pay scale and renumeration
The selected candidates will be given a pay scale of Level – 1 with pay ranging from (Rs. 18000 – 56900/-).
The pay scale is with respect to the 7th CPC with additional medical benefits, leave travel concession and other perks.
Vacancies in DRDO MTS
Vacancies for the MTS for various categories are as follows:-
UR – 849
OBC – 503
SC – 163
ST – 114
EWS – 188
ESM – 135
MSP – 50
PwD – 73
Start of application date – 23rd December 2019
End date of application – 23rd January 2020