DRDO TUV is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Junior Research Fellowship. For the current recruitment graduates Degree Engineering branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Diploma in Computer Science, Aeronautical, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 DRDO TUV Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 DRDO TUV Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 DRDO TUV Age Limit –
- 4 DRDO TUV Qualification –
- 5 DRDO TUV Notification 2021 PDF
- 6 DRDO TUV Pay Scale –
- 7 Selection Process –
- 8 Application Fee – No Fee
- 9 Important Date – 30 August 2021
- 10 Place of Research Fellowship –
- 11 How to apply for DRDO TUV apprenticeship?
- 12 Important links for DRDO TUV application
- 13 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
DRDO TUV Recruitment 2021 –
DRDO TUV Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
DRDO TUV Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Computer Science & Engineering||05|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||09|
DRDO TUV Age Limit –
- Not more than 28 years on the closing date of Advertisement.
- 5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates. Caste certificate copy to be enclosed with application, if applicable.
DRDO TUV Qualification –
- B.E/B. Tech in first division with valid GATE score. OR ME/M.Tech in above disciplines in first division both at Graduate & Post-graduate level.
- Only GATE 2020 & GATE 2021 are acceptable.
DRDO TUV Pay Scale –
Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA as admissible.
Selection Process –
- Candidates will be short-listed based on their valid GATE score and marks secured in Degree/Post graduate Degree shall be called for web based online interview.
- The time/date& procedure for interview will be intimated by email/SMS.
- Candidates should ensure the internet connectivity & necessary Software & Hardware to attend online interview on their own. CABS/DRDO shall not be responsible for any loss of connectively during interview.
Application Fee – No Fee
Important Date – 30 August 2021
Place of Research Fellowship –
Centre for Airborne System(CABS), DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Belur, Yemlur PO, Bangalore -560037.
How to apply for DRDO TUV apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to DRDO TUV website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the DRDO TUV website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official DRDO TUV website link is also given.