Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan DSRVS is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Assistant Rural Development Officer (ARDO) for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
DSRVS ARDO recruitment 2022 is total of 2659 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 DSRVS ARDO Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 DSRVS ARDO Eligibility Criteria –
- 3 DSRVS ARDO Selection Process –
- 4 DSRVS ARDO Application Fee –
- 5 DSRVS ARDO Important Date –
- 6 What is DSRVS full form?
- 7 How to apply for DSRVS ARDO apprenticeship?
DSRVS ARDO Recruitment 2022 –
DSRVS ARDO Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
DSRVS ARDO Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates should have pass 10+2, Diploma & Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board or university or institute.
Age Limit –
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 35 years.
DSRVS ARDO Selection Process –
- Written Test
Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
DSRVS ARDO Application Fee –
- Gen/ OBC/EWS candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Rs.350/-
DSRVS ARDO Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is DSRVS full form?
DSRV full form is Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan.
How to apply for DSRVS ARDO apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to DSRVS website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the DSRVS website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.dsrvs.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 11-3-2022 to 20-4-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.