ECHS invite applications for the Post Medical Specialist, Medical officer, Dental Officer, Gynecologists, Radiographer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Physiotherapist, Pharmacists, Nursing Assistant, Clerk, Driver, DEO & Other Post. ECHS Recruitment notification is released for 78 Vacancy. The last date to apply for the post is on or before 5-03-2022.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ECHS Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 ECHS Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 ECHS Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- 4 Notification – ECHS Recruitment 2022
- 5 Join our Telegram channel
- 6 ECHS Recruitment Selection Process–
- 7 ECHS Recruitment Pay Scale –
- 8 ECHS Recruitment Important dates –
- 9 Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- 10 Steps to apply for ECHS Recruitment 2022?
- 11 Address:
ECHS Recruitment 2022 –
ECHS notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ECHS Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Medical Officer – 21
- Paramedical Staff – 33
- Non-Medical Staff – 24
ECHS Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification :
- Medical Officer – Qualification for this post is MD/MS,BDS in Specialty in Concerned
- Paramedical Staff – Qualification for this post is GNM Diploma/B.Sc (Medical Lab Technician or 10 +2 with Science & DMLT/Class 1 Lab Technician Course), Diploma/Class1 from recognized university
- Non-Medical Staff – Educational Qualification for this post is Graduate/Class 1 Clerical Trade or 8th Std. or GD Trade.
Candidates kindly refer the official notification regarding about the qualification. The direct link to download official notification have provided below
ECHS Recruitment Age Limit –
The Age Limit for this post is 53 to 68 years can apply for this recruitment.
Notification – ECHS Recruitment 2022
ECHS Recruitment Selection Process–
Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview through SMS/Email.
ECHS Recruitment Pay Scale –
- Medical Officer – Rs.75,000 to Rs.1,00,000 PM
- Paramedical Staff – Rs.28,100 PM
- Non-Medical Staff – Rs.16,800 to Rs.28,100 PM
ECHS Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 26/02/2022
End date of Online application:- 5/03/2022
Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
Steps to apply for ECHS Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can directly apply online for ECHS Recruitment from the link mentioned or by following the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the official website i.e. echs.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option highlighted on the right side of the homepage.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- Click on “All notification/advertisement” option.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the Apply Now option in front of the respective post for which you want to apply for.
Stn HQ(ECHS),Fort Saint George, Chennai 09