ECIL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Technical Officer on contract for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
ECIL recruitment 2021 is total of 300 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ECIL Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 ECIL Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 ECIL Age Limit –
- 1.3 ECIL Qualification –
- 1.4 ECIL Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 ECIL Method of Selection –
- 1.7 ECIL Important Date –
- 1.8 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.9 What is ECIL full form?
- 1.10 How to apply for ECIL apprenticeship?
- 1.11 Important links for ECIL application.
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 –
ECIL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ECIL Vacancy & Posts –
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|Technical Officer on contract||300|
ECIL Age Limit –
30 years Upper Age limit as on 30.11.2021.
- Upper Age limit as on 30.11.2021 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
- The upper age limit is further relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
ECIL Qualification –
- Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification experience out of which 6 months should be industrial experience. Experience in sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning, repair and maintenance of EVMs, VVPATs including FLC or having Industrial exposure in Production, Repair/Maintenance of Electronic equipment will be preferred.
ECIL Method of Selection –
- The merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/ B Tech and work experience, as indicated below:-
- 80% of Marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/ B Tech. obtained in Essential educational qualification.
- 20% Marks will be allocated for work experience(5 Marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 2.50 marks for every additional 06 months of experience up to a max of 20 marks).
- Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt., directives for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD.
- For SC/ST Candidates the minimum marks in the qualifying examination shall be 50%.
ECIL Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is ECIL full form?
ECIL full form is Electronics Corporation of India Limited.
How to apply for ECIL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to ECIL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the ECIL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- The date, time and venue of document verification will be hosted on our website www.ecil.co.in.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.ecil.co.in website link is also given.