ECIL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Graduate Engineer/ Technician (Diploma) Apprentice for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
ECIL recruitment 2022 is total of 150 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ECIL Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 ECIL Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 ECIL Age Limit –
- 1.3 ECIL Qualification –
- 1.4 ECIL Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 ECIL Method of Selection –
- 1.7 ECIL Pay Scale –
- 1.8 ECIL Important Date –
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.10 What is ECIL full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for ECIL apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for ECIL application.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 –
ECIL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ECIL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
ECIL Age Limit –
Maximum age of 25 years or less as on 31/01/2022. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC-NC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
ECIL Qualification –
- Candidates who have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the above mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2019,from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA.
- In case of Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed 3 Years Diploma course in above mentioned branches on or after 1st April,2019.
- The tenure of the Apprenticeship would be One year only which will commence from 1st February 2022.
ECIL Method of Selection –
Apprentices selections will be done based on the qualifying examination marks merit. (i.e BE/ B.Tech consolidated marks merit for GEAs and Diploma consolidated marks for Diploma Apprentices). In case of CGPA, relevant certificate from the Institution / University to be produced by candidate with regards to conversion of CGPA to percentage.
ECIL Pay Scale –
- Graduates :- Rs.9,000/-
- Diploma :- Rs.8,000/-
ECIL Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
What is ECIL full form?
ECIL full form is Electronics Corporation of India Limited
How to apply for ECIL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to ECIL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the ECIL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.mhrdnats.gov.in. to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 8-1-2022 to 18-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.mhrdnats.gov.in. website link is also given.