Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited online applications for recruitment to the 212 posts of Graduate/Diploma Apprentice. It is a good opportunity for Engineer Graduate and Diploma students. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of ECIL – careers.ecil.co.in by 26 December 2022. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ECIL Recruitment 2022–
- 1.1 ECIL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 ECIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for an ECIL apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for ECIL application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
ECIL Recruitment 2022–
ECIL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ECIL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
Engineering Graduates (GEA): 150
Diploma Holders: 62
ECIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
GEA: Candidates should have passed four years of B.E/ B.Tech course in the mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2020.
Diploma Apprentices: Candidates passed 3 Years Diploma course in the mentioned branches on or after 1st April 2020.
Age Limit :
Maximum age of 25 years or less as of 31/12/2022.
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC-NC & 10 years for PWD candidates.
Notification PDF –
Selections will be done based on the qualifying examination marks’ merit. (i.e BE/B. Tech consolidated marks merit for GEAs and Diploma consolidated marks for Diploma Apprentices).
- Start date for online registration – 19.12.2022
- End date for online registration – 26.12.2022
How to apply for an ECIL apprenticeship?
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to the ECIL website.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check the details of the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the ECIL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.careers.ecil.co.in website link is also given.