ESIC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic) for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
ESIC recruitment 2021 is total of 1120 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ESIC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 ESIC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 ESIC Age Limit –
- 1.3 ESIC Qualification –
- 1.4 ESIC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 ESIC Selection Process –
- 1.7 ESIC Pay Scale –
- 1.8 ESIC Application Fee –
- 1.9 ESIC Important Date –
- 1.10 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.11 What is BECIL full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for ESIC apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for ESIC application.
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 –
ESIC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ESIC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic)||1120|
ESIC Age Limit –
- Not exceeding 35 years as on 31.01.2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
ESIC Qualification –
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
ESIC Selection Process –
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
The Examination will be conducted in two parts/stages as indicated below :
Part 1 – Written examination
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional
knowledge) of total 200 Marks. The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is under:
|Syllabus||Marks per Question||No. of Questions|
|General Medicine||01 Mark per Question||80|
|Paediatrics||01 Mark per Question||20|
|Surgery||01 Mark per Question||34|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||01 Mark per Question||33|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||01 Mark per Question||33|
The candidates qualifying in Written Examination will be considered for shortlisting for interview on the basis of their performance in Written Examination. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the following ratio :
|No. of Vacancies||No. of Candidates to be shortlisted for interview|
|3 or more||3 times the no. of vacancies|
The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category & EWS category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category.
Part 2 – Interview.
The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
ESIC Pay Scale –
Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500)
ESIC Application Fee –
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen :- Rs.250/-
- All other categories :- Rs.500/-
ESIC Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is BECIL full form?
ESIC full form is Employee State Insurance Corporation.
How to apply for ESIC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to ESIC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the ESIC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.esic.nic.in website link is also given.