Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Specialist Grade– II (Senior Scale). It is a good opportunity to Graduate Degree students. This recruitment drive will fill up 33 vacancies in the organization. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of ESIC – esic.nic.in by 21 December 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 ESIC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 ESIC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 ESIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 Notification PDF –
ESIC Recruitment 2022 –
ESIC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ESIC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
ESIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub- Section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post Graduate Degree in the concerned Specialty as mentioned in Table A or equivalent.
- Five years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree.
Age Limit :
Not exceeding 45 years as on 27/12/2022. Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and the Government Servants. Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions.
Pay Scale :
Level–12 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 78,800/-
Notification PDF –
Selection will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board. The interview for the above posts will be held at a suitable place, preferably in the State capital, which will be notified at the time of scheduling of interviews. The Corporation, however, reserves the right to conduct interviews in a State other than the State applied for.
The results of the interview will be published on the website of ESI Corporation (www.esic.nic.in).
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), |
Women Candidates & Ex Servicemen
|All other categories||Rs.500/-|
How to apply for ESIC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to ESIC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the ESIC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.esic.nic.in website link is also given.