ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Specialist Grade– II (Senior Scale). It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. This recruitment drive will fill up 11 vacancies in the organization. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of ESIC on esic.nic.in
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 2 ESIC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 ESIC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 5 ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 6 ESIC Recruitment Important Date –
- 7 What is ESIC full form?
- 8 How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022 –
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
|Surgical Oncology (Cancer Surgery as per RR)||01|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- Post Graduate Degree in the concerned Specialty as mentioned in Table A or equivalent.
- Five years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree.
Age Limit –
Not exceeding 45 years as on 04/07/2022..
Level–12 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 78,800/- as per 7th CPC.
Download Notification PDF –
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Nil
- All other categories – Rs.500/-
ESIC Recruitment Important Date –
|Start of Online application||5-6-2022|
|End date of Online application||4-7-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – ECL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.2,90,000/-
What is ESIC full form?
ESIC full form is Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022 –
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Check eligibility criteria & apply for the job.
- Fill all required details in the application form.
- Find and select the required notification
Madhya Pradesh, Regional Director, ESI Corporation,
Panchdeep Bhawan, Nanda Nagar,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh-452011,