FCI is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Depots & Offices spread For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. FCI recruitment 2021 is total of 1240 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 FCI Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 FCI Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 FCI Age Limit –
- 1.3 FCI Pay Scale (Per month) –
- 1.4 FCI Qualification –
- 1.5 FCI Notification PDF –
- 1.6 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.7 FCI Selection Process –
- 1.8 FCI Application Fee – No Fee
- 1.9 FCI Important Date –
- 1.10 What is FCI full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for FCI apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for FCI application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
FCI Recruitment 2021 –
FCI Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
FCI Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
FCI Age Limit –
- Minimum :- 18 years.
- Maximum :- 25 years.
FCI Pay Scale (Per month) –
Rs.23,300 – 64,000/-
FCI Qualification –
- Watchman :- 8th Passed candidates.
- Erstwhile Ex-contractual security guards :- 5th Passed candidates.
FCI Notification PDF –
FCI Selection Process –
- Written test
FCI Application Fee – No Fee
FCI Important Date –
|Watchman – Panjab||10 November 2021|
|Watchman – Haryana||19 November 2021|
What is FCI full form?
FCI full form is Food Corporation of India.
How to apply for FCI apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to FCI website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the FCI website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official fci.in website link is also given.