FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification: Food Corporation of India (FCI) is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Grade II. It is a good opportunity for Degree students. This recruitment drive will fill up 113 posts in the organization. The online application starts on 27.08.2022 and ends on 26.09.2022. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
FCI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Manager General- 19
- Manager Depot- 15
- Manager Movement- 06
- Manager Account- 35
- Manager Technical- 28
- Manager Civil Engineering- 06
- Manager Electrical Mechanical Engineering- 01
FCI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Manager (General, Depot, Movement) – Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks OR CA/ICWA/CS.
Note: In case of SC/ST/ PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 55% instead of 60%.
- Manager Account – Bachelor Degree in Commerce B. Com and MBA(Fin) Degree / Diploma of Minimum 2 Year OR CA / CS.
- Manager Technical – B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. OR B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE OR B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process. Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE. OR B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/ institution approved by the AICTE. OR B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial Bio-Technology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural Bio-Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE.
- Manager Civil Engineering – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Manager Electrical Mechanical Engineering – Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a Recognized University or equivalent.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years. for Manager (Hindi)
- Maximum Age: 28 Years. for All Post
- Age Relaxation Extra as per FCI Manager Cat II Recruitment Rules.
Rs. 40000 – Rs.140000/- per month
- Manager (General /Depot /Movement /Accounts /Technical /Civil Engineering/Electrical Mechanical Engineering):- The selection process will be consisting of Online tests, Interviews, and Training.
- Manager (Hindi):– The selection process will be consisting of Online tests, and Interview.
Official Notification PDF
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.800/-
- SC / ST / PH/ Female: Nil
How to apply for FCI Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through FCI’s official website recruitmentfci.in
- The Candidates should upload Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, a handwritten declaration & Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents.
- Candidates can apply online only from 27.08.2022 to 26.09.2022, and no other mode of application will be accepted.