Forest Research Institute (FRI) Dehradun has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to various Group C posts. The total numbers of vacancies are 72. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of FRI – fri.icfre.gov.in by 23 January 2023. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 FRI Recruitment 2022–
- 1.1 FRI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 FRI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for an FRI apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for FRI application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
- 1.7 FRI Recruitment FAQs –
FRI Recruitment 2022–
FRI Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
FRI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Technician (Field/Lab Research): 23
- Technician (Maintenance): 06
- Technical Assistant (Para Medical): 07
- Lower Division Clerk: 05
- Forest Guard: 02
- Steno Grade II: 01
- Store Keeper: 02
- Driver Ordinary Grade: 04
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 22
FRI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
|Technician (Field Lab Research)||12th in Science|
|Technician (Maintenance)||ITI in Related Field|
|Technical Assistant (Para Medical)||B.Sc./ Diploma in Related Field or 12th with Science + 2 Yrs. Exp.|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||12th Pass + Typing|
|Forest Guard||12th Pass|
|Steno Grade-II||12th Pass + Steno|
|Store Keeper||12th Pass|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||10th Pass + 3 Yrs. Exp.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||10th Pass|
Age Limit :
Notification PDF –
Selection Process :
- Written Exam (Online Computer-Based Test)
- Descriptive Test
- Skill/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee :
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 700/-|
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 19.12.2022
- End date for online application – 23.01.2023
How to apply for an FRI apprenticeship?
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to the FRI website.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check the details of the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the FRI website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for FRI application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.fri.icfre.gov.in website link is also given.
If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
FRI Recruitment FAQs –
- What is FRI full form?
FRI’s full form is Forest Research Institute .
- How many Vacancies will be recruited for FRI Recruitment?
Vacancies – 72
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for FRI Recruitment?
23 January 2023.
- How to Apply for FRI Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through FRI’s official website (fri.icfre.gov.in).