FSSAI is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Assistant. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. FSSAI recruitment 2021 is total of 509 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 FSSAI Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 –
FSSAI Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
FSSAI Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||09|
|Central Food Safety Officer||37|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||04|
|Junior Assistant Grade-1||03|
FSSAI Age Limit –
25 to 35 years.
FSSAI Qualification –
- Principle Manager :- Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology.
- Assistant Director :- Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering or Council of Scientific.
- Assistant Director (Technical) :- BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology.
- Deputy Manager :- Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology.
- Food Analyst :- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Technical Officer :- Masters degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject.
- Central Food Safety Officer :- B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant Engineering Discipline or MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field.
FSSAI Selection Process –
FSSAI Application Fee –
- General / OBC :- Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS/ PWD :- Rs.500/-
FSSAI Important Date – 7 October 2021
What is FSSAI full form?
FSSAI full form is Food Safety and Standards Authority of India.
How to apply for FSSAI apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to FSSAI website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the FSSAI website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official fssai.gov.in website link is also given.