GAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification: GAIL (India) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for 282 Non-Executive posts. It is a good opportunity for Degree & Diploma students. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 15/09/2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
GAIL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Jr. Engineer(Chemical): 3 Posts
- Jr. Engineer( Mechanical): 01 Post
- Foreman (Electrical): 01 post
- Foreman (Instrumentation): 14 posts
- Foreman (Mechanical): 01 post
- Foreman ( Civil): 01 post
- Jr. Superintendent (Official Language): 5 Posts
- Jr. Superintendent(HR): 20 posts
- Jr. Chemist: 8 Posts
- Technical Assistant(Laboratory): 3 Posts
- Operator (Chemical): 29 Posts
- Technician (Electrical): 35 posts
- Technician (Instrumentation): 16 Posts
- Technician (Mechanical): 38 posts
- Technician (Telecom & Telemetry): 14 posts
- Operator (Fire): 23 posts
- Assistant (Store & Purchase): 28 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 24 Posts
- Marketing Assistant: 19 Posts
GAIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Jr. Engineer(Chemical): The candidate should have a Diploma in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 55% marks for ST Candidates.
- Foreman (Instrumentation): applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum of 55% marks for SC/ST Candidates.
- Jr. Superintendent(HR): The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum of 03 years duration with a minimum of 55% marks and a Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Jr. Chemist – Master Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 55% marks .
- Technical Assistant – Bachelor Degree in Science (B. Sc.) (with Chemistry) of minimum 3 years duration with a minimum of 50% marks for SC Candidates.
- Operator – Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B. Sc.) with subjects of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of minimum 3 years duration with minimum 55% marks. OR B.Sc. (Hons.) in Chemistry of minimum 3 years duration with minimum 55% marks.
- Junior Engineer: 45 years.
- Foreman: 33 years.
- Technician / Operator / Assistant: 26 years.
Candidates belonging to the General, EWS, and OBC (NCL) categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 50 (excluding applicable Convenience Fees and Taxes). SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates do not need to pay any application fees.
Official Notification PDF
How to apply for GAIL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of LBSNAA at gailonline.com The last date to apply is September 15.