Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE): GATE is a national level entrance exam for engineers who wish to pursue higher education or work in a PSU. GATE 2021 exam is going to be conducted by IIT Bombay in March of 2021 and candidates can get the latest details regarding the exam here.
GATE 2021 is going to be conducted from 5th February to 14th February 2021. Candidates are advised to start their GATE 2021 Preparation if they have not started.
IIT Bombay has also mentioned in this release that they will be making some changes in the subject papers and also the possibility of the candidates giving Two exams of different subjects in the same year.
GATE 2021 IIT Bombay release details
- GATE 2021 exam to be conducted from 5 th February 2021 onwards. The dates are from 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th and 14th February 2021.
- Two new subject papers are going to be included in this GATE 2021 exam. ES(Environmental science and Engineering) and XH(Humanities and Social Sciences). So total subject papers are 27.
- Candidate can write upto TWO subject papers (According to set combinations) and according to exam dates available.
- Also the minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in GATE 2021 has been lowered from 10+2+4 (Final year of engineering) to 10+2+3(Third year of engineering). Third year also Eligible.
GATE Computer Based Test 2021 Important Dates & Overview
|Exam Name||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.|
|Board Name||IIT Bombay.|
|Exam Level||All over India.|
|Application Process Starting Date||To be updated|
|Application Last Date||To be updated|
|Last date to Change Centers||To be updated|
|Last Date for Application Corrections||To be updated|
|Admit Card Issue Date||To be updated|
|CBT Exam Dates||5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14 February 2020.|
|Result Date||To be updated|
|Availability of GATE Score card||To be updated .|
GATE admit card
GATE admit card is usually released 1 month before the exam.
It contains all the details of the candidate and the exam details.
Find out more information about the GATE Admit Card .
Link to download your GATE 2021 admit card.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Eligibility Details
The Candidates who completed the following education can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021.
- B.E/Btech/B pharma
- B. sc/ B.S
- Int. M Sc/B.S
- B. Arch
- Equivalent to B.E/ Btech
- M. Sc/MCA/MA
- Int. ME/M. Tech or Dual Degree
GATE result is usually declared in the month of March.
The result is declared with the GATE marks in the paper and the GATE score which is calculated out of 1000.
IIT Bombay will release the result of GATE 2021 exam.
Find the link to check your result
GATE 2021 Result
More information on GATE result and cutoff.