GPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited online application for the 215 Assistant Engineer, Manager and others. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of the GPSC at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
GPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|T.B. and Chest Specialist||1|
|Women and Child Officer||1|
|Child Development Planning Officer||69|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||100|
|Manager (Grade 1)||1|
GPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- T.B. & Chest Specialist: MBBS+PGD/MD/DNB
- Radiologist: MBBS+PGD/MD/DNB
- Women and Child Officer/ Deputy Director: Master’s Degree
- Child Development Planning Officer: Bachelor/Master’s Degree
- Nursing Officer / Principal: B.Sc./M.Sc.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): BE/ B.Tech (Civil)
- Manager (Grade-1): Dip./ Deg. H&C
- Research officer: Post Grad. Engg.
- Geologist: Postgraduate
Age Limit –
Maximum Age Limit – 36 years
Download Notification PDF –
GPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
Selection will be made according to GPSC Guideline 2022.
GPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||15-6-2022|
|End date of Online application||30-6-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – ECL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.2,90,000/-
What is GPSC full form?
GPSC full form is Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Job Location :- Gujarat
How to apply for GPSC apprenticeship?
- Go to Gujarat website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence