GPSSB is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Talati cum Mantri (Village Panchayat Secretary) for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
GPSSB recruitment is total of 3437 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 GPSSB Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 GPSSB Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 GPSSB Eligibility criteria –
- 1.3 GPSSB Age Limit –
- 1.4 Notification PDF – GPSSB Recruitment 2022
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 GPSSB Selection Process –
- 1.7 GPSSB Pay Scale –
- 1.8 GPSSB Application Fee –
- 1.9 GPSSB Important Date –
- 1.10 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.11 Steps to Apply for GPSSB Recruitment?
- 1.12 GPSSB Recruitment FAQs
GPSSB Recruitment 2022 –
GPSSB notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
GPSSB Vacancy Details –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Talati cum Mantri (Village Panchayat Secretary)||3437|
GPSSB Eligibility criteria –
- The candidate should have Passed Class 12th from recognized board.
- The candidate should possess basic knowledge of computer applications as well as knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi language.
GPSSB Age Limit –
18 years to 36 years.
Notification PDF – GPSSB Recruitment 2022
GPSSB Selection Process –
The candidates applying for the Talati cum Mantri (Village Panchayat Secretary) post through GPSSB recruitment will be selected on the basis of a Written Test.
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||50||GUJARATI|
|Gujarati Language and Gramma||20||GUJARATI|
|English Language and Grammar||20||ENGLISH|
Duration – 60 Minutes.
General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
NOTE: The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).
GPSSB Pay Scale –
Rs.19,950/- per month.
GPSSB Application Fee –
The candidates belonging to the unreserved general category need to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee whereas the reserved category candidates have been exempted from paying the application fee.
GPSSB Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
Steps to Apply for GPSSB Recruitment?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to gpssb.gujarat.gov.in website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the gpssb.gujarat.gov.in website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
GPSSB Recruitment FAQs
What is GPSSB full form?
GPSSB full form is Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board.
What is the educational qualification required for GPSSB Recruitment?
What is the last date of Online application submission for GPSSB Recruitment?
15 February 2022.