GSECL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Junior Engineer. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma Engineering students. GSECL recruitment 2021 is total of 155 vacancies are being recruited for GSECL with a pay scale of upto Rs.39,000/-.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 GSECL Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 GSECL Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 GSECL Age Limit –
- 4 GSECL Educational Qualification –
- 5 GSECL 2021 Notification PDF
- 6 GSECL Selection Process –
- 7 GSECL Pay Scale –
- 8 Application Fee
- 9 Important Date –
- 10 How to apply for GSECL apprenticeship?
- 11 Important links for GSECL application
- 12 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
GSECL Recruitment 2021 –
GSECL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
GSECL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Engineer -Electrical||45|
|Junior Engineer -Mechanical||55|
|Junior Engineer – Instrumentation & Control||19|
|Junior Engineer – Electronics & Communication||10|
|Junior Engineer –Metallurgy||01|
|Junior Engineer –Civil||25|
GSECL Age Limit –
- Unreserved Category :- 35 years
- Reserved & EWS Category :- 40 years (On the date of 25.08.2021)
Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered upto the age of 45 years.
Age Relaxation –
|Female Candidate||5 Years|
|Person with Disability candidate||10 years|
|Ex. Armed force Personnel||10 years|
|Dependent of Retired Employee of GUVNL & Subsidiaries||40 years|
GSECL Educational Qualification –
- B.E./B.Tech.(Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Control, Metallurgy, Civil, Electronics & Communication) in regular mode from recognized university duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th & 8th semester without ATKT.
- B.E./B.Tech.(Electrical and Electronics) is considered equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical).
- B.E./B.Tech.(Electronics and Instrumentation) is considered equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.(Instrumentation & Control).
- B.E./B.Tech.(Electronics) is considered equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.(Electronics and Communication).
GSECL Selection Process –
The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the no. of candidates registered.
The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics and emphasis could differ.
- Section : I General Knowledge (10%)
- Section : II English Knowledge (10%)
- Section : III Engineering covering following topics (60%)
- Section-IV : Computer Knowledge (10%)
- Section-V : Gujarati Language & Grammar (10%)
GSECL Pay Scale –
- 1st Year – Rs.37,000/-
- 2nd year to 5th year – Rs.39000/-
- UR, SEBC & EWS :- Rs.500.00 (Inclusive of GST)
- ST, SC & PWD :- Rs.250.00 (Inclusive of GST)
Important Date –
|On-line submission of application commences||25th August, 2021|
|Last date for On-line submission of application||4th September, 2021|
How to apply for GSECL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to GSECL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the GSECL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official GSECL website link is also given.