GSECL Recruitment 2022 Notification: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of VS Helper. There are total number of 800 vacancies. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website gsecl.in till July 12.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 GSECL Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 GSECL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 3 GSECL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 4 Download Notification PDF –
- 5 GSECL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 6 GSECL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees –
- 7 GSECL Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 8 How to apply for GSECL apprenticeship?
GSECL Recruitment 2022 –
GSECL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
GSECL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
VS Helper – 800
GSECL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
Refer Official Website.
As per Norms
Download Notification PDF –
GSECL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
Based on Merit, Test, Interview
GSECL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees –
GSECL Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||28-6-2022|
|End date of Online application||12-7-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – PPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 198 Vacancies
Job Location :- Gujarat
How to apply for GSECL apprenticeship?
- Go to GSECL website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence