HAL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Apprenticeship for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
HAL recruitment 2021 is total of No vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 HAL Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 HAL Age Limit –
- 1.2 HAL Qualification –
- 1.3 HAL Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.4 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.5 HAL Selection Process –
- 1.6 HAL Application Fee – No Fee.
- 1.7 HAL Important Date –
- 1.8 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.9 What is HAL full form?
- 1.10 How to apply for HAL apprenticeship?
- 1.11 Important links for HAL application.
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
HAL Recruitment 2021 –
HAL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
HAL Age Limit –
Maximum 26 years, as per Apprentice Act 1961, age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates & 10 years to PH candidates in respective categories would be admissible.
HAL Qualification –
- Degree – Candidate passing B.Tech / B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil & Computer Science / IT Engineering Branches in the year 2019, 2020, 2021 from a recognized Institute.
- Diploma – Candidates passing Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Instrumentation, Computer Science/ IT Engineering Branches & Modern Office Management & Secretarial practice in the 2019, 2020 & 2021 from a recognized Institute.
- If the final result it obtained in CGPA, then candidate will be required to fill equivalent percentage (up to two decimal places) as per certified conversion formula.
- Kindly fill percentages correct up to two decimal places, approximate percentage will not be considered (For e.g. 85.67% will not be considered as 85.70%.
HAL Selection Process –
- Degree – Selection will be based on the merit of consolidated marks percentage in B.Tech.
- Diploma – Selection will be based on the merit of consolidates marks percentage in Diploma Reservation will be application as per rules.
HAL Application Fee – No Fee.
HAL Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is HAL full form?
HAL full form is Hindustan Aeronautics Limited .
How to apply for HAL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to HAL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the HAL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.hai-india.co.in website link is also given.