Hindustan Copper Limited has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Trade Apprentice at its official website. A total of 290 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. It is a good opportunity for ITI Passed students. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of HCL – hindustancopper.com by 12 December 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 HCL Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 HCL Vacancy Details –
- 3 HCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 Notification PDF –
HCL Recruitment 2022 –
HCL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
HCL Vacancy Details –
Trade Apprentice – 290
HCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Qualification and Age Limit
- The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade for applying against Sl No. 3 to 13
and the same must be recognized by NCVT/SCVT. In case of Sl N. 1 & 2, the candidate must
be 10th pass.
- The candidates who have passed ITI in the year 2019 or prior to the year 2019 will have to
produce an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary
Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere
earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualification like B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. etc. will not be given any additional weightage.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on cut-off date. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit. All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
Notification PDF –
Selection Methodology –
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board. In case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10th Board. Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC while deciding merit.
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 22/11/2022
End date of Online application:- 12/12/2022
How to apply for HCL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to HCL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the HCL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for HCL application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.hindutancopper.com website link is also given.