HIL (India) Limited, formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of including Deputy Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Marketing Officer, and Others for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. HIL recruitment 2022 is a total of 11 vacancies being recruited. The deadline for the submission of application form is September 12. The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
HIL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Deputy Marketing Manager – 02
- Assistant Marketing Manager – 02
- Marketing Officer – 03
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 03
- Assistant Manager (HR & Admn.) – 01
HIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Deputy Marketing Manager – With a degree in science, preferably in agriculture, and 10 years of experience in marketing or sales of pesticides or agricultural inputs, at least 2 of those years must have been spent in a managerial or supervisory role in the pesticides industry A business administration degree or diploma will be taken into consideration as an additional qualification.
- Assistant Marketing Manager – B.Sc. (Agriculture) OR Science Graduate with 05 years of experience working in the fields of Agro Chemicals/Seeds/Fertilizers in Reputable Company.
- Marketing Officer – B.Sc. (Agriculture) OR Science Graduate with two years of experience working in a reputable company’s agrochemical, seed, or fertilizer departments.
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – “Should be Chartered or Cost Accountant with 05 years’ post-qualification experience in Financial & Cost Accounting, Internal Audit, of which 02 years’ post-qualification experience should have been in responsible position in Industry or Govt.”
- Assistant Manager (HR & Admn.) – “The incumbent must be a graduate with a postgraduate degree or diploma in human resource management, personnel management, MBA (HR), MSW, MLS, MPM, MLL, or legal studies from a recognised university or institute, as well as five years of post-degree experience in HR functions in a reputable organisation. A thorough awareness of labour and employment legislation, contemporary HR practises, and organisational practises is required of incumbents. Exposures to succession planning, talent and performance management, and corporate social responsibility will be desirable.
- Deputy Marketing Manager – 42
- Assistant Marketing Manager – 40
- Marketing Officer – 32
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 40
- Assistant Manager (HR & Admn.) – 40
Official Notification PDF
A considerable number of eligible candidates will be contacted for the selection process, which may include a written test AND/OR an interview, after the screening of the papers sent by mail. Out of all qualified applicants, the Company has the right to select a small number of people for an interview.
- Deputy Marketing Manager – Rs 24900- 50500/-
- Assistant Marketing Manager – Rs 20600- 46500/-
- Marketing Officer – Rs 16400- 40500/-
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – Rs 20600- 46500/-
- Assistant Manager (HR & Admn.) – Rs 20600- 46500/-
How to apply for HIL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of HIL at hil.gov.in.