Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released a notification for the recruitment to the Graduate Apprentice Trainees Post. HPCL Recruitment for Engineering Degree passes candidates. The selected candidate will get Rs.25,000/- as monthly pay. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in till January 14. All details of the HPCL recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 HPCL Recruitment 2023 –
- 1.1 HPCL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 HPCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for a HPCL apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for HPCL application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
- 1.7 HPCL Recruitment FAQs –
HPCL Recruitment 2023 –
HPCL Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
HPCL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
Graduate Apprentice Trainees- 100
HPCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Civil Engineering Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Safety Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Oil Technology/ Food Technology/ Industrial Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering With 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/ OBC-NC and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD/(VH/HH/OH*) candidates.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 25 years
Notification PDF –
Selection Process :
How to apply for a HPCL apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
The links for various important information are given. The official www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in website link is also given.
If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
HPCL Recruitment FAQs –
- What is HPCL full form?
HPCL’s full form is the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- How many Vacancies will be recruited for HPCL Recruitment?
Vacancies – 100
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for HPCL Recruitment?
14 January 2023
- How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through HPCL’s official website (portal.mhrdnats.gov.in)