HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Notification: HQ Southern Command is inviting online applications for recruitment to the post of Steno Grade 2, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Cook, MTS (Daftry), MTS (Messenger), MTS (Safaiwala) and MTS Chowkidar). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of HQ Southern at .gov.in. The last date to apply is June 30.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 2 HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 5 HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 6 How to apply for HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 –
HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Steno Grade 2||01|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||08|
HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- Steno – The candidates should be 12th class passed. Dictation 10 mts @30 wpm. Transcription: 50 mts (Eng) 65 mts (Hindi) on computer.
- Cook – 10th passed. Mus have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade and experience certificate of time.
- MTS – 10th passed
- LDC – 12th passed.
Age Limit –
Candidates must be between the age group of 18 to 25 years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms.
Pay Scale –
Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- per month
Download Notification PDF –
HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||1-5-2022|
|End date of Online application||30-6-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – ECL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.2,90,000/-
How to apply for HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 –
- Go to the official website of HQ Southern Command i.e. hqscrecruitment.com
- Check eligibility criteria & apply for the job.
- Fill all required details in the application form.
- On the homepage, go to ‘Apply Online’ and click on the apply link.
- Find and select the required notification.
- Submit your application
- Take a print out of the application.