Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology (IASST) Guwahati is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Assistant Horticulturist. There is only one vacancy available for this post. All details of the IASST recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
IASST Recruitment 2023 –
IASST Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply are given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
IASST Recruitment Vacancy Details –
Assistant Horticulturist – 01
IASST Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Graduation in Horticulture/Graduation in Agriculture with Horticulture as a subject from UGC recognized/ICAR-NAEAB accredited University/ Institutions with minimum 50% marks/equivalent CGPA.
Desirable : Master degree in horticulture.
Experience : Two (2) years’ experience in maintenance of gardens/parks in a reputed organization
Upper age limit is 40 years. Retired persons less than 62 years fulfilling requisite educational qualification and experience can also apply
Rs. 30,000.00 to Rs. 35,000/- p.m. for graduates and Rs. 35,000.00 to Rs. 40,000/- p.m. for post graduate candidates (Consolidated), depending upon the experience and as decided by the committee.
- Supervision, monitoring and management of all the parks in IASST campus.
- Maintenance of lawns, landscaping, plants, orchards, grafting, layering, budding, pitting,
landscaping, sparing waters etc.
- Maintenance of flower beds, flower pots and beautifying the gardens and office
compounds and corridors etc.
- Management of Medicinal Plant Garden.
- Stocking of plants material, horticulture inputs, pesticides and plant protection equipments
- Monitoring/Management of workers engaged for these works.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervising officer
- Start date for online application – 14.02.2023
- End date for online application – 6.03.2023
How to apply
Candidates can apply online for the above posts through the website https://iasst.gov.in/ till March 6, 2023.