IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has started the online application process for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts under various banks in India. There are total number of 6035 vacancies. It is a good opportunity for 12th Graduate Degree students. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment on Bank’s official website i.e. ibps.in. The last date of on-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates and payment of application Fees/intimation charges is July 21, 2022
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 2 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 5 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 6 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 7 How to apply for IBPS Clerk apprenticeship?
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
Total vacancy – 6035
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- The applicant should hold a graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- He/She must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- One should know how to operate and work on computer systems i.e. one should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive).
Download Notification PDF –
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
Applicants will be selected via 2 rounds of exam:
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022
Prelims Exam –
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Time allotted for|
each test (Separately timed)
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will
be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
Mains Exam –
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Time allotted for each|
|General/ Financial Awarenes||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability &|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Online Application Starting Date – July 1, 2022
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Online Application Last Date – July 21, 2022
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam date – August 28, September 03, and September 04, 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – August 2022
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Result date – September 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date – October 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date – September 2022
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Provisional Allotment – April 2023
Also Check latest Jobs – PPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 198 Vacancies
How to apply for IBPS Clerk apprenticeship?
- Go to IBPS website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence