Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS): IBPS is conductig a common recruitment process for recruitment of officers (Scale-I,II and III) and Office assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural banks(RRBs) – CRP RRBs IX for group ‘A’ and group ‘B’ posts.
For application for the following recruitment process, a graduate in any discipline can be eligible. You can find out the eligibility and the criteria for selection by going through this post. All related details are given in this post.
The age limit for IBPS recruitment in given in the notification and can be checked in the post. For candidates who want a IBPS job and want to work in RRB can apply after checking the eligibility.
IBPS also gives a very good salary to all its recruits. IBPS salary is the best in the business. Thats why candidates prefer working for IBPS. IBPS jobs given in this recruitment is for Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts in RRBs.
IBPS job in RRB mostly concerns with working in regional banks at officer level. So candidates will be working as a manager job or senior manager job.
IBPS jobs requires some experience in certain posts, you can check out in the eligibility criteria below.
- 1 IBPS notification 2020
- 2 IBPS participating RRB
- 3 IBPS eligibility criteria
- 4 IBPS application fees
- 5 IBPS Exam pattern
- 6 IBPS exam apply
- 7 IBPS important dates
- 8 IBPS vacancy for various RRBs
- 9 IBPS exam centre
- 10 IBPS important links
IBPS notification 2020
|Recruitment||IBPS recruitment for RRBs|
|Nationality||Indian, Nepal, Bhutan|
|Age limit||18 – 40 years|
|Educational qualification||Bachelors in any discipline|
|Application fee||Rs 850 – All others|
Rs 175 for SC/ST/PwBD
|Selection||Written test/Personal interview|
|Last date for online application||21/07/2020|
|Official notification||IBPS notification|
IBPS participating RRB
IBPS eligibility criteria
IBPS eligibility criteria for the recruitment process is given clearly and can be checked by candidates.
Candidates may please note that the eligibility criteria specified is the basic criteria for appointment to the aforesaid posts in the Regional Rural Banks. However merely applying for, qualifying in the CRP and getting provisionally allotted in one of the RRBs does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment in any of the Regional Rural Banks. It is expressly clarified that the ultimate authority for recruitment is the Regional Rural Bank itself. The RRB concerned may, in its sole discretion, reject the candidature of anyone provisionally allotted to it through the CRP.
IBPS nationality criteria
For these IBPS jobs, Indian citizens along with subjects of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetian refugee who has come to India before 1st January 1962 can apply. Also a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS age limit
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)– Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1980 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1988 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 and later than 30.06.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1992 and later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxations are as follows:-
IBPS educational qualification
IBPS educational qualification has been mentioned quite clearly. Go through the educational qualifications and check your eligibility.
Candidate must have the given educational qualifications on 21/07/2020 for eligibility.
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 21.07.2020.
IBPS application fees
Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020 both dates inclusive)
- Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
IBPS Exam pattern
IBPS exam pattern is different for group A and group B.
For the post of Office Assistant(Multipurpose), 2 exam papers will be conducted (Pre and mains). Pre exam marks only used to check who qualifies for Mains and based on the marks obtained in Mains, selection of the candidate will be done. Depending on the number of vacancies available in each state, candidates will be shortlisted for provisional allotment.
For the post of Officer(Scale-I), 2 exam papers will be conducted(Pre and mains). Pre exam marks only used to check who qualifies for Mains and based on the marks obtained in mains, candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, adequate number of candidates in each category not exceeding three times of the declared vacancies in each state shall be called for interview, subject to availability.
For the post of Officer(Scale II and III), 1 exam paper will be conducted and based on the marks in the paper, candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, adequate number of candidates in each category not exceeding three times of the declared vacancies shall be called for interview, subject to availability.
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Note- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of the candidates, PET during this period may not be held.
Interviews will be coordinated by Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks / scores in interview for Officers Scale I, II and III will be as per extant guidelines. The relative weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively for the Officers cadre. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination for the post of Officers Scale I and in the Single Level Examination for the post of Officers Scale II and III under CRP for RRBs- IX and Interview.
While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. IBPS/ Nodal RRB/ RRBs take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
IBPS exam apply
Steps to apply for the recruitment process is given below:
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature – left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- a hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Steps to follow to fill application form:
- Go to IBPS website.
- Click on “CRP for RRBs” then “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register themselves. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Upload the required documents
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.