IBPS is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Clerk Post. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. IBPS recruitment 2021 is total of 7855 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 IBPS Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 IBPS Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 IBPS Age Limit –
- 1.3 IBPS Qualification –
- 1.4 IBPS Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 IBPS Selection Process –
- 1.7 IBPS Application Fee –
- 1.8 IBPS Important Date –
- 1.9 What is IBPS full form?
- 1.10 How to apply for IBPS apprenticeship?
- 1.11 Important links for IBPS application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
IBPS Recruitment 2021 –
IBPS Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
IBPS Vacancy & Posts –
|State Name||Total Vacancy|
|Andaman & Nicobar||05|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Daman & Diu||03|
|Jammu & Kashmir||26|
IBPS Age Limit –
- Minimum :- 20 years.
- Maximum :- 28 years.
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive).
IBPS Qualification –
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
IBPS Selection Process –
Written exam / Interview
- Preliminary Examination :-
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum|
|English Language||30||30||20 min.|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min.|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min.|
- Main Examination :-
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min.|
|General English||40||40||35 min.|
|Reasoning Ability &|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min.|
IBPS Application Fee –
- Rs. 850 /- for all others.
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
IBPS Important Date –
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||7-10-2021 to 27-10-2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||December 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||January /February 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
What is IBPS full form?
IBPS full form is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
How to apply for IBPS apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to IBPS website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the IBPS website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official ibps.gov.in website link is also given.