Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Specialist Officer. for the current recruitment graduates Degree branches are being recruited. This recruitment drive will fill up 710 vacancies in the organization. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of IBPS – ibps.in by 21 November 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 IBPS Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 IBPS Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 IBPS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 Notification PDF –
IBPS Recruitment 2022 –
IBPS Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
IBPS Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 516
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) : 44
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 25
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 10
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 15
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 100
IBPS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- HR/Personnel Officer – Graduate and two years full-time post graduate degree or two years full-time post-graduate diploma in Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/HR /HRD/Social Work /Labour Law.
- I.T. Officer – a) 4 year Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Marketing Officer – Graduate and two years full-time MMS (Marketing)/two years full-time MBA (Marketing)/two years full-time PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Age Limit :
The minimum age of the candidates to apply is 20 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non creamy layer)||33 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment, subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines||35 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||35 years|
Notification PDF –
IBPS – Apply online
- Preliminary examination
- Mains Examination
Application Fee –
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- All others- Rs 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 01/11/2022
End date of Online application:- 21/11/2022
IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2022 – 24th and 31st December 2022
IBPS SO Mains exam 2022 – 29-1-2023
How to apply for IBPS apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to IBPS website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the IBPS website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for IBPS application.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.ibps.in website link is also given.