Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS): IBPS is conducting a common recruitment process for recruitment of Probationary officers/Management Trainees in Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2020.
According to Advertisement number CRP-PO/MT-X, a Total of 1417 Posts are up for recruitment for candidates. Candidates can check the latest recruitment details and can apply for the posts.
For application for the following recruitment process, a graduate in any discipline can be eligible. You can find out the eligibility and the criteria for selection by going through this post. All related details are given in this post.
The age limit for IBPS recruitment in given in the notification and can be checked in the post. For candidates who want a IBPS job and want to work in Participating institutes can apply after checking the eligibility.
IBPS also gives a very good salary to all its recruits. IBPS salary is the best in the business. Thats why candidates prefer working for IBPS. IBPS jobs given in this recruitment is for PO/MT posts in Participating banks.
IBPS jobs requires some experience in certain posts, you can check out in the eligibility criteria below.
- 1 IBPS notification 2020
- 2 IBPS participating Banks
- 3 IBPS eligibility criteria
- 4 IBPS application fees
- 5 IBPS Exam pattern
- 6 IBPS exam apply steps
- 7 IBPS important dates
- 8 IBPS vacancy for participating banks
- 9 IBPS PO/MT Examination centres:
- 10 IBPS Important links
IBPS notification 2020
|Recruitment||IBPS recruitment for Participating banks|
|Post||Probation officer/Management Trainee|
|Nationality||Indian, Nepal, Bhutan|
|Age limit||20 – 30 years|
|Educational qualification||Bachelors in any discipline|
|Application fee||Rs 850 – All others|
Rs 175 for SC/ST/PwBD
|Selection||Written test/Personal interview|
|Last date for online application||26/08/2020|
|Official notification||IBPS PO/MT notification|
IBPS participating Banks
IBPS eligibility criteria
IBPS eligibility criteria for the recruitment process is given clearly and can be checked by candidates.
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP-PO/MT-X should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisations. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for CRP/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the online examination (Preliminary and Main) and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which one has applied will be entertained.
IBPS nationality criteria
For these IBPS jobs, Indian citizens along with subjects of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetian refugee who has come to India before 1st January 1962 can apply. Also a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS age limit
- Application age for the recruitment process for PO/MT Posts in this recruitment drive is minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years with relaxations for category students.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxations are as follows:-
IBPS educational qualification
IBPS educational qualification has been mentioned quite clearly. Go through the educational qualifications and check your eligibility.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 26.08.2020.
Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 26.08.2020 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
IBPS application fees
Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 both dates inclusive)
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
IBPS Exam pattern
IBPS PO/MT exam pattern is a three step process. In the first step, Pre exam will be conducted.Candidates securing marks more than the cut off will be eligible for mains exam. In the second step, mains will be conducted. Candidates securing more marks than cut off will be eligible for Interview process. In the third step, Interview will be conducted.
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
Note- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of the candidates, PET during this period may not be held.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-X will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-X and Interview.
Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Exam and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. IBPS/ Nodal RRB/ RRBs take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
IBPS exam apply steps
Steps to apply for the recruitment process is given below:
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature – left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- a hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Steps to follow to fill application form:
- Go to IBPS PO/MT application link.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register themselves. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Upload the required documents
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
IBPS important dates
IBPS vacancy for participating banks
IBPS recruitment for PO/MT posts and the vacancy available of the recruiting banks is given below.