IBPS SO is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Specialist Officers’ for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
IBPS SO recruitment 2021 is total of 1828 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 IBPS SO Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 IBPS SO Age Limit –
- 1.3 IBPS SO Qualification –
- 1.4 IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 IBPS SO Selection Process –
- 1.7 IBPS SO Application Fee –
- 1.8 IBPS SO Important Date –
- 1.9 What is IBPS full form?
- 1.10 How to apply for IBPS apprenticeship?
- 1.11 Important links for IBPS application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 –
IBPS SO Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
IBPS SO Vacancy & Posts –
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|IT Officer (Scale-I)||220|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)||884|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)||84|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)||44|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)||61|
|Marketing Officer (Scale-I)||535|
IBPS SO Age Limit –
- Minimum :- 20 years.
- Maximum :- 30 years.
Age Relaxation –
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IBPS SO Qualification –
- IT Officer :- Diploma & Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Agricultural Field Officer :- Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari :- Graduate Degree in Sanskrit & Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer :- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/ Personnel Officer :- Graduate and 2 Years Full time Post Graduate degree or 2 Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer :- Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
IBPS SO Selection Process –
- Written exam
- Preliminary Examination :-
For the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari –
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Medium of Exam||Duration|
|English Language||50||25||40 min.|
|General Awareness with Special|
Reference to Banking Industry
For the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer –
|Name of tests||No. of Questions||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|English Language||50||25||40 min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 min.|
- Main Examination :-
For the Post of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer –
|Name of tests||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||60||60||45 min.|
For the Post of Rajbhasha Adhikari –
|Name of the Test||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge (Objective)||45||60||30 min.|
|Professional Knowledge (Descriptive)||2||60||30 min.|
- Interview :-
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- SPL-XI and Interview.
IBPS SO Application Fee –
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
IBPS SO Important Date –
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by|
|3-11-2021 to 23-11-2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||26-12-2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2022|
|Online Examination – Main||30-01-2022|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2022|
|Conduct of interview||February/March 2022|
What is IBPS full form?
IBPS full form is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection .
How to apply for IBPS apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to IBPS website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the IBPS website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official ibps.in website link is also given.