IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification: IDBI Bank Ltd has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Executives (on contract) and for Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade- ‘A’. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of IDBI Bank at idbibank.in. The last date to apply is June 17.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 2 IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 SECR Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 5 IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- 6 IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 7 How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 –
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Executives (on contract) – 1044
- Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade- ‘A’ – 500
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
Candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
Age Limit –
- Executives (on contract) – minimum age – 20 years & maximum age – 25 years
- IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 – minimum age – 21 years & maximum age – 28 years
Age Relaxation :
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05|
Executives on Contract:
- Rs.29,000/- per month in the first year,
- Rs.31,000/- per month in the second year and
- Rs.34,000/- per month in the third year of service
Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’ :
During the Training Period of 9 months – Rs.2,500/- per month and during the Internship Period of 3 months – Rs.10,000/- per month
Download Notification PDF –
SECR Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- Executive (On contract): The selection process shall comprise of an Online Test (OT), Document Verification (DV) and Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT).
- Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’: the selection process shall comprise of OT, DV, Personal Interview(PI) and PRMT.
Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates ( Only Intimation Charges)
- Rs.1000/- for all other candidates (Application Fees and Intimation Charges)
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||23-5-2022|
|End date of Online application||22-6-2022|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – (Online mode only)||June 03, 2022, to June 17, 2022|
|Tentative Date of Online Test* Executive (on contract)||July 09, 2022|
|Tentative Date of Online Test*Admission to IDBI Bank PGBDF 2022-23||July 23, 2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – ECL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.2,90,000/-
How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 –
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Check eligibility criteria & apply for the job.
- Fill all required details in the application form.
- Find and select the required notification