The Innovations for Defence Excellence (iDEX) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Program Executive for the current recruitment graduates Degree branches are being recruited. There are only three vacancies available for this post. Candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website idex.gov.in till October 14.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
IDEX Recruitment 2022 –
IDEX Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
IDEX Recruitment Vacancy Details –
Program Executive – 03 (Tentative – Actual may vary)
IDEX Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- At least a Master’s Degree in Science, Management or Technology, with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree holders with relevant and sufficient experience may be considered
- Experience in the innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Experience in consulting, project management, or IT operations.
A total consolidated amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- per month out of which Rs 20,000/- would be performance based pay based on monthly appraisal each month inclusive of Transport Allowance and all taxes. There shall be an annual increase of Rs.10,000/- per month subject to satisfactory performance.
Job description :
Supporting the iDEX management team by managing specific projects related to any of the following iDEX activities: –
- Program operations
- Collaboration and partner management
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Communications and Outreach
- Documentation and Compliance
- Grant Management
- Any other task assigned from time to time