IIT Bombay is conducting a recruitment for the Posts Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Technical Superintendent, Executive at Placement Office, Temporary Trained Graduate Teacher, Temporary Primary Teacher for 18 Vacancy. For the current recruitment Ph.D., M.Sc. branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Degree, Diploma, M.SC., Ph.D students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
- 1 IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 Age Limit –
- 1.3 Educational Qualification –
- 1.4 Selection Process –
- 1.5 IIT Bombay 2021 Notification PDF
- 1.6 Application Fee
- 1.7 Important Date – 27 August 2021
- 1.8 How to apply for IIT Bombay apprenticeship?
- 1.9 Important links for IIT Bombay application
- 1.10 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 –
IIT Bombay Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Executive Assistant at Placement Office||01|
|Temporary Trained Graduate / Temporary Primary Teacher||04|
Age Limit –
- Minimum :- 25 years
- Maximum :- 45 years.
Educational Qualification –
Degree, Diploma, Ph.D
Selection Process –
The selection process will be done by conducting an Interview.
IIT Bombay 2021 Notification PDF
- General / OBC :- Rs.300/-
- SC / ST :- Nil
Important Date – 27 August 2021
How to apply for IIT Bombay apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to IIT Bombay website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the IIT Bombay website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for IIT Bombay application
The links for various important information is given. . Official IIT Bombay website link is also given.