India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Recruitment 2022: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) Limited has invited online applications from eligible candidates to apply for Executive posts. This recruitment drive will fill up 650 vacancies in the organization. Interested Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) can apply online through the official website of IPPB at www.ippbonline.com.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 IPPB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 2 IPPB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 IPPB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 5 IPPB Recruitment 2022 Important Date
- 6 What is IPPB full form?
- 7 How to apply for IPPB apprenticeship?
IPPB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
|State Name||Total Vacancy|
|Jammu And Kashmir||5|
IPPB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a
Government Regulatory Body.
Age Limit –
20 to 35 years as on 30th April 2022
Pay Scale –
Rs.30,000/- per month
Download Notification PDF –
IPPB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
Selection will be done based on online written examination. However, the Bank reserves the right to
conduct Language proficiency test, if needed.
The structure of the examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
|TOPIC||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Awareness about IPPB products||20||20|
|Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness||20||20|
|Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking and Telecom|
- There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in the exam.
- Minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the exam will be 40
- The duration of the exam shall be 90 minutes.
- All tests except for test of English language shall be in English and Hindi
IPPB Recruitment 2022 Important Date
- Online registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates: 10 May 2022 to 20 May 2022
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 10 May 2022 to 20 May 2022
- Last Date of Final Submission of Application along with Fee Payment: 20 May 2022
- Download of Admit cards for online examination: 7-10 days after last date of submission of application.
- Date of Online Examination (tentative): June 2022 (will be informed to the candidate through call letter)
- Declaration of the Result (tentative): June 2022 (on Bank’s website)
Also Check latest Jobs – TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022 :16,614 Vacancy
What is IPPB full form?
IPPB full form is India Post Payments Bank Limited
How to apply for IPPB apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to IPPB website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.ippbonline.com to register their application online.