Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy is soon going to upload the notification for the recruitment of Agniveer under the ‘Agneepath Scheme’ 2022, as per media reports. The candidates will be recruited for SSR and MR Recruit. It is a good opportunity for 10th & 12th Pass students. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of the Indian Navy at joinindianavy.gov.in
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 2 Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 5 Indian Navy Merit List 2022
- 6 Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 7 How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 ?
- SSR – to be released
- MR – to be released
- SSR – Qualified in 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from an educational board recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Agniveer – The candidates should be 10th class passed.
Age Limit –
17½ -21 years
- Male – 157 cm
- Female – 152 cm
Download Notification PDF –
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Test
Duration – 60 minutes
|Science & Mathematics|
Duration – 30 minutes
Candidates who have passed PFT will be considered for preparation of merit list based on marks obtained in written examination. This merit list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. All selected candidates will be called to INS Chilka for Recruitment Medicals. The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and he will have no claim for enrolment in the Indian Navy in case the candidate fails to report on the date and time mentioned in call letter for Recruitment Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
|Start of Online application||1-7-2022|
|End date of Online application||30-7-2022|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Exam and PFT Date||Expected in October 2022|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Training Date||21 November 2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – ECL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.2,90,000/-
The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. The Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.