Indian Navy is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Executive Branch, Education Branch, Technical Branch . For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. India Navy recruitment 2021 is total of 181 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 India Navy Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 Indian Navy Age Limit –
- 1.3 Indian Navy Qualification –
- 1.4 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join Our Telegram channel
- 1.6 Indian Navy Selection Process –
- 1.7 Indian Navy Application Fee – No Fee
- 1.8 Indian Navy Important Date – 5 October 2021
- 1.9 How to apply for Indian Navy apprenticeship?
- 1.10 Important links for Indian Navy application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
Indian Navy Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Executive Branch – General Service/ Hydro Cadre||45|
|Air Traffic Controller||04|
|Technical Branch – Engineering Branch||27|
|T.B. – Electrical Branch||34|
|Naval Architect (NA)||12|
Born Between (Both Dates inclusive) – 2 July 1997 to 1 January 2003.
- Executive Branch :- BE/B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. / MBA with First Class/ B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management/ MCA / M.Sc (IT).
- Education Branch :- M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research/Physics) with Physics & Maths in B.Sc. / 55% in MA (History) / BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science/).
- Technical Branch :- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Electrical, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC), Electronics & Tele Communication, Tele Communication, Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentation, Power Engineering, Power Electronics.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through email or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e- mail/mobile number till selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre for examination / interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to Indian Navy website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the Indian Navy website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official Indian Navy website link is also given.