IOCL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Technical & Non-Technical Trade Apprentices for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
IOCL recruitment 2021 is total of 300 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 IOCL Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 IOCL Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 Age Limit –
- 1.3 Qualification –
- 1.4 IOCL Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 Selection Process –
- 1.7 IOCL Application Fee – No Fee.
- 1.8 IOCL Important Date – 27 December 2021
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.10 What is IOCL full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for IOCL apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for IOCL application.
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 –
IOCL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
IOCL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
Age Limit –
- Minimum :- 18 years.
- Maximum :- 24 years.
- As on 30.11.2021 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBCNCL i.e. up to a max of 27 years, for the posts reserved for them).
- Candidates belonging to PWBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST) and up to 13 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time regular course in relevant disciplines.
- Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class XII/ITI) admitted in the second year of Diploma course shall also be considered.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA / CA/ ICWA, LLB shall NOT be considered.
- Diploma in engineering in relevant discipline shall NOT BE ELIGIBLE for engagement as Technician apprentice.
Selection Process –
- The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PWBD categories against reserved positions) and Pre-engagement medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics) :-
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline.
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Abilities.
- Basic English Language Skills
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) :-
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude.
- Reasoning Abilities.
- Basic English Language Skills.
- Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) :-
- Generic Aptitude and Reasoning.
- General English.
- Numerical Aptitude.
- General Knowledge/Awareness.
- Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate) :-
- Generic Aptitude.
- Reasoning Abilities.
- Basic English.
IOCL Application Fee – No Fee.
IOCL Important Date – 27 December 2021
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is IOCL full form?
IOCL full form is Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
How to apply for IOCL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to IOCL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the IOCL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 10th December 2021 (10.00 A.M.) to 27th December 2021 (5.00 P.M.) through the link which will be provided in our corporate website https://www.iocl.com/apprenticeships.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.icol.com website link is also given.