IOCL recruitment for the Posts of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Material Assistant, Junior Nursing Assistant . For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. IOCL recruitment 2021 is total of 512 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 IOCL Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 IOCL Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 IOCL Age Limit –
- 1.3 IOCL Qualification –
- 1.4 IOCL Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 IOCL Selection Process –
- 1.7 IOCL Application Fee – No Fee
- 1.8 Important Date –
- 1.9 What is IOCL full form?
- 1.10 How to apply for IOCL apprenticeship?
- 1.11 Important links for IOCL application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
IOCL Recruitment 2021 –
IOCL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
IOCL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Junior Engineering Assistant||478|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst||29|
|Junior Material Assistant||04|
|Junior Nursing Assistant||01|
IOCL Age Limit –
- Minimum – 18 years.
- Maximum – 26 years.
Age Relaxation –
- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- PWBD candidates will be allowed age-relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST & upto 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates), if considered against reserved positions.
IOCL Qualification –
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production) :- Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Eng. or B.Sc. from a recognized Institute/ University with min. of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant (P&U) :- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Eng. from recognized Institute/University & Boiler Competency Certificate.
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)/ Junior Technical :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical :- Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst :- B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) :- Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Junior Material Assistant – IV/ Junior Technical Assistant :- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Eng. from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Junior Nursing Assistant :- B.Sc. (Nursing) or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynaecology & Obstetrics from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates
IOCL Selection Process –
The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
Also Check latest Jobs – CDAC Pune Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Diploma Candidates
IOCL Application Fee – No Fee
Important Date –
|Date of Opening of Online Application||21-9-2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Online application||12-10-2021|
|Last Date for PWBD Candidates to Submit Prescribed Proformas for Scribe thru Email :||18-10-2021|
|Date of receipt of Printout of online application form along with supporting Documents :|
1. By Ordinary Post : By 23-10-2021
2. At Written Test Venue By Hand
|Tentative Date of Written Test||24-10-2021|
|Likely Date of Publication of Written Test Result (Shortlist for Sppt)||by 11-11-2021|
What is IOCL full form?
IOCL full form is Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
How to apply for IOCL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to IOCL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the IOCL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official IOCL website link is also given.