IOCL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Non-Executive for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
IOCL recruitment 2022 is total of 137 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 IOCL Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 IOCL Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 IOCL Age Limit –
- 1.3 IOCL Age Relaxation –
- 1.4 IOCL Qualification –
- 1.5 IOCL Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.6 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.7 IOCL Selection Methodology –
- 1.8 IOCL Written test Modality –
- 1.9 IOCL Pay Scale –
- 1.10 IOCL Application Fee –
- 1.11 IOCL Important Date –
- 1.12 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.13 What is IOCL full form?
- 1.14 How to apply for IOCL apprenticeship?
- 1.15 Important links for IOCL application.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 –
IOCL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
IOCL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
IOCL Age Limit –
Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 26 years of age as on 24.01.2022.
IOCL Age Relaxation –
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates shall be available for the posts reserved for them only, as per Govt. Of India guidelines.
- Age relaxation to Ex-servicemen candidates (ExSM) would be provided as per rules.
- Upper age relaxation of 10 years for PwBD candidates in the specified disabilities. 13 years for PwBD-OBC (Non creamy layer) and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST category candidates
IOCL Qualification –
- Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Radio Communication, Instrumentation & Process Control, Electronics, Chemical, Engineering.
- Minimum percentage of marks: 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them).
- Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
IOCL Selection Methodology –
- Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT).
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) shall be qualifying in nature only.
- Final merit list shall be prepared based on the marks secured in Written Test of only those candidates who are considered FIT in SPPT.
- Candidate has to secure a minimum of 40% marks in Written Test to qualify for SPPT. For SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWBD candidates, minimum qualifying marks shall be 30% (after providing 10% relaxation) against the reserved posts only.
- Candidates, who secure minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test, shall be shortlisted for Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. first 5 candidates with the highest score in written test shall be called for SPPT for one vacancy.
IOCL Written test Modality –
- Written Test shall be held tentatively on 27.03.2022 (Sunday).
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- For the post of Engineering Assistants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- For the post of Technical Attendants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be on Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and Fitter etc. The remaining 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
- Duration of Written Test for PwBD candidates for posts reserved for them shall be of 120 minutes. (including extra Compensatory Time).
IOCL Pay Scale –
Rs.25,000 – 1,05,000/-
IOCL Application Fee –
- Candidates belonging to General, OBC and EWS categories are required to remit Rs.100/- as application fee. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- The fee is to be paid through online mode only through SBI collect as indicated in Pipelines Recruitment portal. No other mode of fee payment would be acceptable.
IOCL Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
What is IOCL full form?
IOCL full form is Indian Oil Corporation Ltd..
How to apply for IOCL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to IOCL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the IOCL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.iocl.com. to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 25-1-2022 to 18-2-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.iocl.com. website link is also given.