Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Scientific Assistant – B. The total numbers of vacancies are 51. The selected candidates will be given a monthly remuneration of up to Rs. 35,400/. All details of the IPR recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
IPR Recruitment 2023 –
IPR Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply are given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
IPR Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Civil – 01
- Computer – 03
- Electrical – 10
- Instrumentation – 05
- Mechanical – 10
- Electronics – 10
- Physics – 12
IPR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Civil – Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Computer – Diploma in Computer Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks. OR B.Sc. in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks.
- Electrical – Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Instrumentation – Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Mechanical – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Electronics – Diploma in Electronics Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Physics – B.Sc. in Physics with minimum 60% marks.
Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years
The online applications, received in response to the advertisement, shall be scrutinized, for valid applications, based on all criteria like age, educational qualification, category certificate, fee receipt, etc. as filled in by the candidate. Only valid applicants (candidates with valid applications) shall be considered for the further recruitment process.
In case of receipt of a large number of applications, a screening test (written test) will be conducted. The test will be of objective type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) in the respective subject/discipline. The final selection will be solely based on the performance in the personal interview.
SC/ST/Female/PwBD/EWS/ Ex-Serviceman- No Fee
Other – Rs.200
- Start date for online application – 20.02.2023
- End date for online application – 15.03.2023
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to apply online at Institute’s website http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html by 15/03/2023 (till 5.30 P.M).