IRCON is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Apprenticeship. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. IRCON recruitment 2021 is total of 32 vacancies are being recruited for IRCON with a pay scale of upto Rs.8,500 – 10,000/-
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 IRCON Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 IRCON Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 IRCON Age Limit –
- 4 IRCON Educational Qualification –
- 5 IRCON 2021 Notification PDF
- 6 IRCON Selection Process –
- 7 IRCON Pay Scale –
- 8 Application Fee – No Fee
- 9 Important Date – 13 September 2021
- 10 How to apply for IRCON apprenticeship?
- 11 Important links for IRCON application
- 12 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
IRCON Recruitment 2021 –
IRCON Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
IRCON Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||13|
IRCON Age Limit –
- Minimum :- 18 years
- Maximum :- 30 years
As on 01.08.2021 (Relax able by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer))
IRCON Educational Qualification –
- Graduate Apprentices :- Graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology in concerned branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :- diploma in Engineering/Technology in concerned branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
The applicants should not have completed more than three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 01.08.2021 i.e. candidates having passed the Minimum Educational Qualification in the year 2021, 2020, 2019 and on or after 01st Aug., 2018 are only eligible to apply.
IRCON Selection Process –
There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
IRCON Pay Scale –
- Graduate Apprentices :- Rs 10,000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Holders :- Rs 8,500/-
Application Fee – No Fee
Important Date – 13 September 2021
How to apply for IRCON apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to IRCON website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the IRCON website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official IRCON website link is also given.