Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC): IRCTC has invited online applications for the recruitment of Executive or Senior Executive for the current recruitment Degree & Diploma branches are being recruited. IRCTC recruitment 2022 is total of 01 vacancies are being recruited. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of IRCTC on irctc.com.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
IRCTC Eligibility criteria –
Age Limit –
Candidate maximum age limit should be 55 years as on closing date is mandatory to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2022.
Notification PDF –
IRCTC Selection Process-
IRCTC Pay Scale –
- Candidate should be Personnel from the Stores/Commercial/S&T/Civil/Mechanical Department of Indian Railways with experience in dealing with e-tenders/procurement through Gem and working in revised CDA scale of Rs. 9300 to 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-Level-6 (7th CPC) OR GP Rs. 4600/-Level-7 (7th CPC).
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a Medical Allowance 7% of basic pay of opted for Medical facilities of IRCTC & reimbursement of Medical expenses for hospitalization. Uniform fitment allowance 7% of the basic pay.
IRCTC Important dates-
Start of Online application:- 15/03/2022
End date of Online application:- 18/04/2022
Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022: 93 Vacancy
Steps to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2022?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to irctc.com website
- Find and select the required notification.
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org